Before visiting our facility for a first-time or returning appointment, please confirm the following: your Physician Recommendation is active and the allowable purchasing amount for medical marijuana (available under your monthly allowance) has not expired.
1. To check, please log onto your patient profile online at: www.njmmp.nj.gov
2. Under the menu For Patients/Caregivers: click on the option View 30-60-90 Certification Period.
3. Input your Patient ID Number including the dash (found on your MMP Card) and Security Code then click Submit.
4. On the left, click on the ATC visits schedule tab, and select ATC visits to see your monthly allowance.
5. If nothing is listed, please call your physician to renew the monthly allowance prior to your visit. If you have any questions, please call us at (848) 999-2005 or email us at email@example.com
6. If you are new to our facility, please print, read, and fill out our new patient form HERE before you arrive. If you do not have access to a printer, we have copies available to fill out when you arrive at our facility.
7. Schedule a new patient appointment below. If you would like to schedule an appointment at a time slot that is not currently available, please contact us to check availability. For new patients we will accept walk-ins without an appointment, but please be aware that you may have to wait until a counselor is available to see you.
8. Before you arrive at our dispensary, here are some things to be aware of:
Bring your government issued ID such as NJ drivers license or U.S. passport. If your address on your drivers license does not match your NJMMP ID, please bring proof of residency change from the NJ DMV.
If you are a registered caregiver and coming without the registered patient, bring the patients NJMMP ID card and a secondary form of photo ID of the patient.
If you are enrolled in Medicaid, bring your NJ Health Benefits
Identification Card, Medicaid HMO card, or SNAP Family First card.
If you are receiving SSI (Social Supplemental Income) or SSD (Social Security Disability), please supply a benefit verification letter dated within the last 90 days. You can obtain this letter by logging into your account or creating an account at www.SSA.gov or by calling 1-800-772-1213.
If you are a veteran, please bring your VA ID card or DD Form 2.
If you are a UFCW union member, bring a copy of your membership card.
Friends or loved ones are welcome to join in your counseling session, but will NOT be allowed to enter the dispensary purchasing area without a valid caregiver card.
We DO NOT accept credit cards. We DO accept debit cards with a $3.50 transaction fee. For your convenience, we do have an ATM on site.
9. If you are a returning patient, please make a returning patient appointment below and we will try to get you into the dispensary purchasing area within 10-15 minutes of your scheduled time.
10. Please spend some time looking through our educational resources available HERE! We are always available to answer questions or share information related to your medical cannabis!